Thursday, July 22, 2010

So, you want to know a little about my family and I have only three words with which to describe them? Only three, huh? That will be a tought one, but here goes ...


Fun-loving (is that one word?)
They're Irish, need I say more.


Quirky
Every family has it's own unique way of doing things and unique characters to do them. My family seems to have more than it's share of characters -- but I love them all anyway. That goes for the extended family of in-laws as well!


Loyal
We may argue vehemently amongst ourselves, but just let someone outside the family say something against one of us and see how fast the United Front of McGuinness stands together. The old addage that blood is thicker than water was never more true than around our house.


Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment